Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Look at me, I'm 3!!!

On March 7th, Quinn turned 3.


He says, "I'm three" which sounds more like "I'm fwee!"

We celebrated in his preschool class last Wednesday with "cupcakes" (banana muffins with homemade chocolate frosting).
It was also green day.


On Sunday, we had a small party at home. Quinn got to invite his friends, and he picked all girls - Sophia, Hannah, Karen, Kathleen, & Zoe! His cousin Carter & Sophia's siblings were also invited. For the theme, he picked Backyardigans.


Here's Quinny looking at his Backyardigans cake that Mommy, Aunt Tracy, & Daddy made. Yum!


Quinny loves playing with his friend Sophia.


Hannah gave Quinny a kiss, and he puckered up for it.


I asked Quinny what he likes, and he said, "I like to eat cake, watch video games and play games."


His favorite color is yellow. He loves playing with Evan (when they are not fighting), going to the park, and having books read to him. Currently, he wants to wear his pajamas all the time. We make him wear regular clothes to go out of the house. When he comes home, he changes back into pajamas (hence the photos in his PJs). He is such a joy!

No comments: